Contact the Code4Lib Journal editorial committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Editorial Committee consists of the following:
- Sara Amato, Willamette University
- Shawn Averkamp, New York Public Library
- Carol Bean, NN/LM, Greater Midwest Region
- Edward Corrado, Binghamton University Libraries
- Andrew Darby, University of Miami Libraries
- Heidi Elaine Dowding, Huygens ING / University of Amsterdam
- Tom Keays, Le Moyne College Library
- Kelley McGrath, University of Oregon Libraries
- Peter Murray, LYRASIS
- Ron Peterson, UMass Amherst
- Terry Reese, Oregon State University
- Dan Scott, Laurentian University
- Jason Thomale, University of North Texas Libraries
The Editorial Committee collectively manages the entire business of the Code4Lib Journal, editorial as well as business functions.
Interest in working on the Code4Lib Journal is always welcome, and can be directed to our public discussion list at email@example.com. To join this discussion list, see http://groups.google.com/group/c4lj-discuss. Be aware that this is a publicly viewable list.
We have a rotating Coordinating Editor. The current (issue 28) Coordinating Editor is Heidi Dowding.
Tom Keays is our Technical Administrator, responsible for administrating and coordinating our technological infrastructure.
Editorial Committee Emeriti
- Jonathan Brinley (Issues 1-14)
- Gabriel Farrell (Issues 9-19)
- Tim Lepczyk (Issues 10-17)
- Emily Lynema (Issues 1-16)
- Tim McGeary (Issues 10-16)
- Eric Lease Morgan (Issues 1-2)
- Tod Olson, University of Chicago Library (Issues 10-17)
- Jodi Schneider (Issues 1-8)
- Christine Schwartz (Issues 3-7)
- MJ Suhonos (Issues 10-14)
- Ed Summers, Library of Congress (Issues 16-17)
- Ken Varnum (Issues 1-9)
- Ryan Wick (Issues 3-14)
- Jonathan Rochkind, Johns Hopkins Libraries (Issues 1-27)